I finally got time to finalize the installation script (was 3 months overdue) of my sample application which i created in Oracle ADF using JDeveloper 11g PS2.
Feel free to play with it identify bugs and report to me :) and I hope it would help you to learn ADF as well.
Download Application : Quiz Application version 1.0
also download Readme
Quiz application allows the logged in users to take random quiz from the list questions stored in the database, No of questions to ask the Admin user can set in the profile after completion of the quiz it displays the score report.
- Open the Quiz Application in JDeveloper PS2.
- Expand the Database project.
- Right click the install.sql and run in SQL*Plus.
- Enter sys account password.
- Change your database settings in the Application Resource connection settings.
Running the Application:
- Run the main.jspx file in the ViewController Project.
- Log in as demo or admin (default user created in ADF security).
- Mark your choices you feel is correct (only one choice supported).
- Press “End Quiz” button on the last question.
- See the report and “Try Again” to go back to home page.
- “Demo” user can only take part in quiz.
- “Admin” user can enter, modify the quiz questions and mark the correct choices.
- “Admin” can also take quiz
Known limitations (would enhance in next update):
- Currently only one correct choice per question supported.
- There is no time limit on per question (option available to set in the quiz profile).
- No history review of the quiz takers.
- Register as new user option (you can create more users in ADF security)